Saturday, June 22, 2013

friends camera arrived! + one other one

My friend's camera arrived this morning :) a Canon EOS 5000 35mm SLR film Camera with a
Canon 36-76mm Lens and also a Sunagor 28mm f/2.8 wide angle lens and 5 b/w films. I'll be tagging posts with this camera as "Canon EOS 5000". 

Also arrived from one of his friends, a Vivitar V3800 35mm SLR film camera with 28-70mm wide to zoom lens. Will be tagging posts with this camera as "Vivitar V3800". This one came pre-loaded with a colour film.

So I know have 3 film cameras and four lenses and LOADS of film! :D 

I don't think I'll be getting any more cameras etc arriving but I will keep you posted if I do. Meanwhile I'll have a play about with my new cameras and keep you updated on the progress of this adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment