Tuesday, June 18, 2013

For those that don't know...

I'm getting a SLR film camera! I'm so exicted about this xD one of my friends is upgrading to Digital and I'm getting his old SLR film camera!! xD he said he's gonna send it with a lens and some film, he's also spoken to a few of his friends and they've said they'll have a look and if they've got their SLR film cameras they'll send to me complete with lens, if one is attached with film too if they've some lying about!

So, I'm TRYING to be patient while waiting for the package, possible packages to arrive, but it's SO difficult! I WANTS IT NOW!! (in 3yr old voice). I know it will be worth the wait but still doesn't stop the imapatience! :P

He has given me tips and guidance about using a film camera, not how the camera works mind you! No idea if getting a manual or not so it will be a learning curve, I have a bridge camera than an ex got me, so am not completly going into the deep end.

Yes, I'll be sharing pics with you all and also my thoughts on SLR film camera (or cameras).

He told me to keep a notebook, with the film code on it (the code on the film itself), date, time and location. If doing a series of photos take note of each date, time and location. Which is something I was going to do anyway.

oh! one more thing before I go...

I WANTS IT NOW!! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment